It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Medinah & Cerro Dorado , Medinah Gold, & NPER forum dedicated to the investment discussion

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 52 of 616 [ 12308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 616  Next
 Post subject: Re: Medinah/Cerro Discussion
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:56 pm 

Handshake wrote:
wtxpa1 wrote:
SEC football..Auburn and LSU next week

Exactly .... And we're playing golf Friday!.

ON TOPIC PEOPLE we got DD to discuss.....

NAHHHHH lets take wagers HAND or WMO? AND lets make a few things the loser must do.

LOSER must post only on MP for a week??

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:38 pm 

geoly37 wrote:
Handshake wrote:
wtxpa1 wrote:

NAHHHHH lets take wagers HAND or WMO? AND lets make a few things the loser must do.

Don't push it George....me and Vince can vote you out!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:41 pm 

geoly37 wrote:
Handshake wrote:
wtxpa1 wrote:

No breakfast balls, no gimmes, no cart, no booze, no women, no r11's, no smoking and no talking about Medinah and you're playing from the back tees..Good luck................ :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:48 pm 
Site Admin / HISTORY PROFESSOR

"No breakfast balls, no gimmes, no cart, no booze, no women, no r11's, no smoking and no talking about Medinah and you're playing from the back tees..Good luck................"

and I guess you expect us to be honest about our score?....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:53 pm 

Handshake wrote:
"No breakfast balls, no gimmes, no cart, no booze, no women, no r11's, no smoking and no talking about Medinah and you're playing from the back tees..Good luck................"

come on man this isnt MP rules! you must be honest!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 pm 

geoly37 wrote:
Handshake wrote:

Speaking of being honest. I forgot the old "foot wedge"...That's what we've been getting from JJ for the last 14 years.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:02 pm 

geoly37 wrote:
Handshake wrote:

I tell ya what I'll do George , I'll youtube me pushing Bill into the pond, but promise me you wont tell him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:03 pm 

"Speaking of being honest. I forgot the old "foot wedge"...That's what we've been getting from JJ for the last 14 years.["

thats foot wedgie.....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:11 pm 

So what are we expecting this next week? I know everyone is back from overseas. Are we looking at getting this done this week or will it be the same as last week and the week before and so on? Things need to happen soon.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:13 pm 

I would have to put my money on Hand with his gift of gab he will talk WMO to death just to win by default. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:26 pm 

Deputy Dog wrote:
I would have to put my money on Hand with his gift of gab he will talk WMO to death just to win by default. :lol: :lol:

DD. That and a very attractive cart girl.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:32 pm 

Deputy Dog wrote:

lets hope all the koolaid is finally right....now back to GOLF....its bad enough ya gotta be around him dressed up in that bright orange and that stupid blue, its like a circus clown, geez f ing embarassing. Then he wears those Payne Stewart knickers with a matching golf bag, my gawd ya wanna hit em with range balls.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:39 pm 

Handshake wrote:
Deputy Dog wrote:

lets hope all the koolaid is finally right....now back to GOLF....its bad enough ya gotta be around him dressed up in that bright orange and that stupid blue, its like a circus clown, geez f ing embarassing. Then he wears those Payne Stewart knickers with a matching golf bag, my gawd ya wanna hit em with range balls.

He is just trying to blind you with all that color do not let him get the upper hand(no pun intended.) :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:54 pm 

Deputy Dog wrote:
Handshake wrote:
Deputy Dog wrote:

He is just trying to blind you with all that color do not let him get the upper hand(no pun intended.) :lol: :lol:

This is how I invision Bill playing golf. I bet I'm not far off..

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... uBwcKCIk0g

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:49 am 

YEP dats dem....those same pants...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:16 am 

MG PUT OUT ANOTHER HIGH ALERT SO THIS HAS TO BE IT.

LoL. although I don't expect anything this week nothing is holding it back from happening other then the groups are getting together and coming up with a plan this week to do it

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:18 am 

Handshake wrote:
Welcome trader, and bentley... We hope you have fun here, we want to make money but have sanity when/if we do!!!!

Thank you Hand. I'm not doing much in the way of posting anywhere anymore. Just thought I'd sign up in case I had anything intelligent to offer.

Take care folks.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:30 am 

geoly37 wrote:
MG PUT OUT ANOTHER HIGH ALERT SO THIS HAS TO BE IT.

LoL. although I don't expect anything this week nothing is holding it back from happening other then the groups are getting together and coming up with a plan this week to do it

Well we expect nothing this week or next week or this year may be not even next year, then WHEN in the sam hiill will it be. We are going on a year from the time that they said that we had a signed contract and we are still waiting. I have told everyone that I got into this stock that this would be the last year that we would have to wait for the news and every day that goes on it looks like I will be wrong. Why can they not pull their heads out of their butts and fund already.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:26 am 

We've all just learned to expect nothing, ever. If and when it happens, it will be great!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:45 am 

I can't believe that a year ago, I was continually delaying my vacation to be able to attend the AGM in Vegas.

Same thing happened starting Jan. of this year, kept delaying a ski trip, finally bit the bullet and booked it.

This time I'm getting a little smarter, I just went ahead and booked it.

I figure, even if I'm away, I'll be 'rich' enough to interrupt my vacation, fly to the AGM, and fly back. :roll:

Let's see .... When was it that they were going to conclude the negotiations & announce the money has landed in our bank account ?

That's right .... Next Week. :lol:

Rod

Page 52 of 616 [ 12308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 616  Next