It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Medinah & Cerro Dorado , Medinah Gold, & NPER forum dedicated to the investment discussion

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 52 of 642 [ 12821 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 642  Next
 Post subject: Re: Medinah/Cerro Discussion
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:05 pm 

Handshake wrote:
I see Kirk doesn't know how to practice what he preaches, he just proved up his 0 for 1000 batting average!!!!.

"This is a shareholder board and we throw out rumors and play with different scenarios then see how they stand with what others know or believe. If you think only facts should be posted then you really do not have a clue what these boards are about or their purpose and should not even be on these kind of boards. Most of us take for granted that other shareholders examine what is posted by others as a learning tool and no one expects anyone to believe everything that is posted. It also does not mean if there are changes and things do not go as someone posted that they are liars or were lied to, it can simply mean there was a change but some are not happy unless they can run the person down who said it or they were stupid for repeating it. "

Post a scenario that goes against his thinking and see if you can discuss that!

NO this is the thread that has open dialogue for the "shareholder" and I'll go on the record and say this forum is not for someone to come here and cause harm to my investment. We are truth seekers here where ever the truth takes us!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:09 pm 
Site Admin / HISTORY PROFESSOR

Welcome trader, and bentley... We hope you have fun here, we want to make money but have sanity when/if we do!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:03 pm 

geoly37 wrote:
Quote:
For those that have been bad mouthing Management both recently and long term...and actually show their faces at the AGM..hopefully you will at least make a full public apology after the Annoucement and do the same at the AGM to both the audience and individually to each of the BOD and Les.

Some how-despite incredible adversity much of which hasn't even seen the light of day, Juan & Medinah have managed to put together the best mining claim block in all of Chile and are on the brink of finally sealing the best JV deal for a junior that anyone has ever seen.

Don't you think they at least deserve come credit for this? Hmm? I know the wait has been long(don't I know it?!!!!) and frustrating but lets not misdirect our anger on the very people who are doing everything possible to put this to bed.

Meantime-enjoy the weekend. Lots going on. The log jam is showing huge stress factures..and the flow of the river has turned into a flood!

Mike or you reading my thread?

Let's not get carried away about what I said. They deserve to at least while this shit show ismgoing on to give us real updates. And if GREG CHAPIN is upset about what people have been calling him maybe he should have acted more of a chairmen and keep the line of communications open lie promised. Just because he paid form everything does not give him the right to act like a child and not tell us what has been going on. UNLESS he is not being told the truth by JJ and he is trying to save face.

I said eat crow not act as if we are going to be in the presence of gods. Calm down grasshopper

George,

I am assuming this is a quote from the the little snow boy addressed to you and me and a few select others. I will tell you this much, if and it's a big if, I go to the AGM there won't be any apologies coming from me or anybody else who has been involved in this stock for the last God knows how long. In my opinion, this management is pathetic and their little drummer boys on MP have done absolutely nothing but carry their water and be wrong every time they've opened their mouths. Juan may finish this but it will be inspite of him not because of him. Mining people in the know in Chile have said that the only problem with this play is management. The property is obviously very good. But before we go doing anything let's just see if it will close.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:14 pm 

Hey 767, crawl back in your hole or go practice for the double ass whipping you got coming... One on Friday and the second on Saturday!.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:59 pm 

Handshake wrote:
Hey 767, crawl back in your hole or go practice for the double ass whipping you got coming... One on Friday and the second on Saturday!.

Excuse my ignorance, but what the hell does all this mean?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:04 pm 

SEC football..Auburn and LSU next week

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:06 pm 

Got it!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:16 pm 

wtxpa1 wrote:

Exactly .... And we're playing golf Friday!.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:56 pm 

Handshake wrote:
wtxpa1 wrote:

ON TOPIC PEOPLE we got DD to discuss.....

NAHHHHH lets take wagers HAND or WMO? AND lets make a few things the loser must do.

LOSER must post only on MP for a week??

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:38 pm 

geoly37 wrote:
Handshake wrote:
wtxpa1 wrote:

NAHHHHH lets take wagers HAND or WMO? AND lets make a few things the loser must do.

Don't push it George....me and Vince can vote you out!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:41 pm 

geoly37 wrote:
Handshake wrote:
wtxpa1 wrote:

No breakfast balls, no gimmes, no cart, no booze, no women, no r11's, no smoking and no talking about Medinah and you're playing from the back tees..Good luck................ :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:48 pm 

"No breakfast balls, no gimmes, no cart, no booze, no women, no r11's, no smoking and no talking about Medinah and you're playing from the back tees..Good luck................"

and I guess you expect us to be honest about our score?....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:53 pm 

Handshake wrote:
"No breakfast balls, no gimmes, no cart, no booze, no women, no r11's, no smoking and no talking about Medinah and you're playing from the back tees..Good luck................"

come on man this isnt MP rules! you must be honest!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 pm 

geoly37 wrote:
Handshake wrote:

Speaking of being honest. I forgot the old "foot wedge"...That's what we've been getting from JJ for the last 14 years.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:02 pm 

geoly37 wrote:
Handshake wrote:

I tell ya what I'll do George , I'll youtube me pushing Bill into the pond, but promise me you wont tell him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:03 pm 

"Speaking of being honest. I forgot the old "foot wedge"...That's what we've been getting from JJ for the last 14 years.["

thats foot wedgie.....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:11 pm 

So what are we expecting this next week? I know everyone is back from overseas. Are we looking at getting this done this week or will it be the same as last week and the week before and so on? Things need to happen soon.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:13 pm 

I would have to put my money on Hand with his gift of gab he will talk WMO to death just to win by default. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:26 pm 

Deputy Dog wrote:
I would have to put my money on Hand with his gift of gab he will talk WMO to death just to win by default. :lol: :lol:

DD. That and a very attractive cart girl.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:32 pm 

Deputy Dog wrote:

lets hope all the koolaid is finally right....now back to GOLF....its bad enough ya gotta be around him dressed up in that bright orange and that stupid blue, its like a circus clown, geez f ing embarassing. Then he wears those Payne Stewart knickers with a matching golf bag, my gawd ya wanna hit em with range balls.

Page 52 of 642 [ 12821 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 642  Next